Monday 14 September 2009

Hello from sea-pyot


Hello. My name is sea-pyot which is the Scots name for oystercatcher. I am a girl. I am eight years old. I am tall and slim. I have long, brown hair. I have bluey-grey eyes. I have one little sister and no brothers. My dad is a builder and my mum works in an office at a hospital. I have lots of pets. My favourite food is chocolate cake and my favourite television programme is High School Musical 2. I have lots of friends at school and some friends outside school too. I live in Gifford. I like swimming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which pets do you have?
What is your favourite colour

sea-pyot said...

I have lots of pets. I have two rabbits called Bracken and Ashley, two cats called Patch and Sooty, two dogs called Barney and Brea and lots of fish which don't have names.
My favourite colour is red.