Monday 14 September 2009

Hello from blue bunnet


Hello. My name is blue bunnet which is the Scots name for blue tit. I am a boy. I am seven years old. I am tall and slim. I have short, brown hair. I have brown and green eyes. I have one sister. My dad is a doctor and my mum is a gardener. I have two guinea pigs called Tom and Jerry. I have two goldfish called Sky and Nemo. I have a dog called Rosa. My favourite food is spaghetti bolognese and my favourite television programme is The Simpsons. I have lots of friends in school and lots of friends outside school too. I live in Garvald. I like swimming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is yiur favourite toy?

DO you like school?

blue bunnet said...

My favourite toy is my wii. If you want to play it you have to have a disc. Each disc has a game inside it. so when you put the disc inside the wii it will go onto the game you have put in.

I like school because you learn a lot of things. If I did not go to school I probably would not learn much.