Wednesday 13 January 2010

Thank you for your Christmas cards


Hoolet says, "Thank you for your cards."

Sparragled says,"We will send you some cards."

Cushie doo says, "Thank you for the cards. We will make some for you."

Grit tit says, "I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."

Maggie says, "I hope you all had a Happy Christmas."

Reid Rab says, "The cards are really nice and I hope you had a Merry Christmas."

Laverock says, "Thank you for your wonderful cards. They are all really good."

Gled says, "Thank you for your cards. All of them are fantastic."

Skart says, "Your cards are fantastic."

Wee Hoolet says, "The things you have stuck on are really good."

Blackie says, "Thank you very much."

Sea-pyot says, "Thank you for your beautiful cards. They are very good. I like the shiny bits and the glitter."

Gouden Aigle says, "I think your cards are really good. You have made some amazing designs. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope the year ahead is happy for you all."

Shilfa says, "Your cards are super."

No comments: